Re: [K12OSN] standalone spyware / content filter -- need suggestions

> One more question.  How do IPCop and Dansguardian
> differ from squidguard?  Looks like they might
> actually use squidguard.  Do IPCop and Dansguardian
> simplify the implementation?

I'd suggest you also check out CensorNet
(www.censornet.com).  It internally runs Squid and
Dansguardian, and provides a nice web interface for
managing its filtering & blocking rules.  We've been
using it at our school and have been really pleased
with it.

David Whitmer

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail