[K12OSN] Realplayer Problem

Need your help.
I have installed Realplayer 10 Gold (the rpm version) as root so I can
shared it with the thin clients. But when I played an mp3 on the thin
client , i get the error message "Cannot open the audio device.
Another application may be using it.". I check if theres another
program but none. I reboot the server and played the mp3 again on
Realplayer and stil get the same error.

--
please visit http://www.dekititirsiasiradas.org