Re: [K12OSN] standalone spyware / content filter -- need suggestions

David Whitmer wrote:
One more question.  How do IPCop and Dansguardian
differ from squidguard?  Looks like they might
actually use squidguard.  Do IPCop and Dansguardian
simplify the implementation?

I'd suggest you also check out CensorNet
(www.censornet.com).  It internally runs Squid and
Dansguardian, and provides a nice web interface for
managing its filtering & blocking rules.  We've been
using it at our school and have been really pleased
with it.

David Whitmer

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail