Re: [K12OSN] Videos on thin clients

keith wrote:
How would one watch videos on thin clients? We have a fedora core 2 - K12LTSP setup at our school in Cape Town.

I installed mplayer-plugin on our server -- and it has been wonderful. I'm sorry I dont' remember if I compiled it from source or what -- but I don't think it's included in the standard yum archives (although perhaps it should!)

It's worth the effort, because it integrates perfectly with firefox.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director