RE: [K12OSN] Open Souce Geography Application

> Not to backtrack or anything, but have you considered
> MacOnLinux, which can provide OS9,
> to allow those teachers to use World Geograph?

Problem is people have trouble letting things go and updating.  We are
taking a hard stance this year at the high school to eliminate software
from '88 and such.  It is a nightmare trying to keep old software
running smooth.  I just want this stuff gone.

Not to mention I want to get us out of the piracy business.  Over the
years stuff migrates all over and I want to know all software is bought
or oss and all licenses are accounted for.