Re: [K12OSN] Open Souce Geography Application

Check this link out:

http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/

very cool software from nasa...and it is open source...

--Huck

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
Not to backtrack or anything, but have you considered MacOnLinux, which can provide OS9, to allow those teachers to use World Geograph?

Problem is people have trouble letting things go and updating.  We are
taking a hard stance this year at the high school to eliminate software
from '88 and such.  It is a nightmare trying to keep old software
running smooth.  I just want this stuff gone.

Not to mention I want to get us out of the piracy business.  Over the
years stuff migrates all over and I want to know all software is bought
or oss and all licenses are accounted for.