Re: [K12OSN] OpenGL 3D hardware accel on clients

On 5/12/05, Rob Owens <hick518 yahoo com> wrote:
> I'm curious, what drafting software are the classes
> using?

I showed him Qcad 2.0.x and he loved it but he also wants 3D
capabilies which he currently has in windows. So if we get another lab
he intends on purchasing commercial 3D cad software. Maybe this one

http://cadforlinux.com/

or one of these

http://www.tech-edv.co.at/lunix/CADlinks.html

He already has a full lab of stand alone (PIII 500 , 256M, ATI Rage
3D, Intel NICs) which have win98. So if I can find a way to enable
hardware 3D we can justify another k12ltsp lab since we won't lose any
functionality.

--
Robert Arkiletian