[K12OSN] Multiple LTSP servers on a single subnet?

I will have both students and staff using thin clients and they will all be on the same IP subnet. This subnet is dedicated to thin client traffic. I would like to connect two LTSP servers to the subnet and somehow control which server the clients connect to on a client by client basis (students to one server and staff to the other). I'm assuming that there is some way to do this with MAC addresses?

Here's why I want to do this: I have a single gigabit fiber connection between two buildings. I want to consolidate all my LTSP servers in building A. The thin clients are in building B. Best case scenario would have me light up another fiber connection so that I can run two subnets. I have the extra fiber strands, but I'm try to avoid that added expense.

I'm open to any and all ideas!

Thanks,
Casey Woods