[K12OSN] TeacherTool Query/Request

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:54:54 UTC 2005

On 5/12/05, Huck <dhuckaby at paasda.org> wrote:
> When I run TT the window is not resizable..nor large enough to display
> all clients without using the scrollbar...
>
> Would it be possible for a future update/release to include resizability
> ? Or perhaps be dynamic based on how many clients are to be displayed?

I could try to port TeacherTool to C++/FLTK (stand alone binary/no
dependency) I already have the interface made from a similar program I
made but I won't have time to finish it until probably this summer.
Depending on whether my school district accepts my proposal to hold a
K12ltsp workshop. If they do, I will be very busy preparing for that.
Resizing along with many other cool features would be possible.  If
you want to see what FLTK apps look like check out
http://fltk.org/images/fltk-widgets-plastic.png

--
Robert Arkiletian