[K12OSN] Web protection and Proxy

Hello to all,

I am working on my sandbox LDAP server running the k12ltsp version of Fedora. I am attempting to run squid and Dan’s Guardian web filtering. Can anyone lead me or does any one have a simple tutorial that I may follow. I need a push to get me started. Once I learn the basics I can customize to meet my needs.

Thanks for your help

--mark