[K12OSN] Web protection and Proxy

Msdigital mark at msdigitaldzines.com
Thu May 12 23:58:38 UTC 2005

Interesting, Just visited your site, How can I purchase one of those Firefox
Kiosk Disc?

also, how do you make a kiosk computer? That would be great for our school
library. We have tons of old computers donated by the city. Would love to
have a Kiosk in every room, for our on-line library card catalogue

--mark