[K12OSN] RHEL/K12LTSP

After given up a FC3 install on my HP330, I have decided to go for a
RHEL4 install, which detects the ATA Raid nicely.

Is there a way to install the K12LTSP packages into this install, or do
I have to go for a pure LTSP install from scratch?

I always install apt on my RHEL4 boxes, since I'm used to that. I also
use some mirrors from FC3 to install software. Is there such a apt
repository that might do this for RHEL4?

Best regards

Trond Maehlum