Re: [K12OSN] Dead link in wiki

 Robert Arkiletian wrote:
      *

This link "http://www.lfsp.org/users.html";; is dead for me. It's from
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/CreateUsers

Anyone still have this script? Does it still work?

--
Robert Arkiletian

Here's the latest link off their home page.

http://www.lfsp.org/createusers-1.3.4.tar.gz

We used creatusers two year ago and it worked well.

Since then we have use the Webmin interface to create in bulk
and a script to push out to our other servers.

Will be switching over to sambaldap over the summer.

You might find the following thread interesting

https://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2005-April/msg00660.html