[K12OSN] OT: BackupPC

Hi,

I'm asking this here because I know there are some BackupPC mavens on this list. Also, I'm installing on top of a k12ltsp install.

Does anyone know an easy way to get this going? I'm having to do a lot of make installs, etc. and I'm worried that I'm missing some super easy yummified way of doing this. Plus, I'm theoretically all done with the install and nothing is working. The BackupPC docs are full of typos, so I'm getting a little confused. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to be able to use the cgi interface. A quick checklist perhaps? I did the minimal "server" install from the k12ltsp 4.2.1 disks, so that' my starting point. I had to install perl, Archive, Compress, etc. from scratch.

Thanks,

ck