[K12OSN] [Fwd: K12OSN Digest, Vol 15, Issue 26]

Hi Les,

I was hoping you'd chime in. So, with your help, and somebody named bimal (http://fedoranews.org/blog/?p=603 - thanks yahoo) I got the cgi-admin going and I think backuppc is running. Thank you for the rescue. (I think suidperl, was my problem).

Is there a quick way to add clients to be backed up? I'm wondering if you have an example of the config needed to backup the entire home and etc directories of a k12ltsp server, for example? Have you ever backed up any os x macs using this? Any gotchas there?

ck