Re: [K12OSN] killer elementary/junior high apps?

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 12:23:37PM -0400, Peter Hartmann wrote:
> Thanks for the replies guys.  Can anyone else tell me what educational
> software they are using in elementary schools FOSS or otherwise?
> C'mon, what's good out there?

I don't work in education, so I can't say "yes, I use such-n-such",
but I just wondered if you had looked around the seul/edu app. index,
to at least get an idea of what's out there?  (If you already know what's
out there, and specifically want examples from people using it, then
ignore me. :^) )

  http://richtech.ca/seul/

--
-bill!