Re: [K12OSN] Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration

--- Shawn Powers <spowers inlandlakes org> wrote:
> Lastly, might we start another ltsp listserv for
> *teachers* using linux,
> so that they might share ideas without subscribing
> to this list and
> listening to the nuances of squid ports and
> dynamically loaded kernel
> modules?  :)

A few months ago there was a fairly lengthy thread
about this.  I guess it ended up going nowhere.  But I
remember lots of discussion taking place on the topic,
so it would be worth searching for and contacting the
people involved, as some had volunteered to help set
something up.

-Rob