RE: [K12OSN] eSchool News Article

One thing you'll need to consider is that low income
families might not have it in their budget to have
internet access.  You'll either need to provide them
with all the software they'll ever want up front, or
some easy way to receive additional software packages.
 A public internet access point at a library or
something would be useful for folks with laptops.  It
should probably be configured it so that it's
download-only (to stop bad guys from sending spam from
the "good will" internet connection).

-Rob

http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/showStoryts.cfm?ArticleID=5660