[K12OSN] RE: Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration

Rushton Hurley rushton at svstrut.org
Tue May 17 15:31:40 UTC 2005

Hello to all.

Thanks to Shawn for bringing up the professional development issue and
the suggestion for a second listserv.  While I lose no sleep over the
technical nature of this list (praises to all that is good in the
universe for digests), something that better prepares those in the
classroom for using LTSP makes sense.

If the LTSP folks would prefer for any reason not to start a
K12LTSP-Teachers list, I would be happy to set up a Yahoo group to
handle it.  I suspect there are plenty of teachers for whom having
access to a list would allay their fears enough to allow trying an LTSP
mini-lab or similar.

Shawn, I'd also like permission to adopt your disclaimer.

Rushton

 Rushton Hurley
 Students Recycling Used Technology
 Silicon Valley StRUT Coordinator