Re: [K12OSN] eSchool News Article

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 10:03:04AM -0500, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> I am wondering about availability of PPC software.  Does anyone know of
> good resources for software on PPC platforms?

PPC is one of the platforms Debian itself supports, so I don't see why
anything that's in Ubuntu (that you'd see on an Intel-style PC) wouldn't
also be available for a PPC (i.e., Mac hardware).

As for edutainment stuff, KDE comes with plenty of games, and there's the
whole debian-edu project. :^)

Good luck!  Sounds like a great idea!

--
-bill!