Re: [K12OSN] eSchool News Article

Bill Kendrick wrote:
PPC is one of the platforms Debian itself supports,

yes -- I think editing /etc/apt/sources.list (or is it sources.conf...I forget) and uncommenting "universe" -- you'll get the whole debian repository full of PPC stuff. There is a lot of stuff there.

I'm not sure if "universe" is the entire debian collection, but it's pretty substantial regardless.

Also, since internet access wouldn't be included (I wouldnt' think) you might want to consider a way to transport documents to/from school for the low income kids/families. I bought 16MB flash drives on eBay for $3.29 each, so that's a thought...

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director