Re: [K12OSN] eSchool News Article

Shawn Powers wrote:
Bill Kendrick wrote:

PPC is one of the platforms Debian itself supports,

yes -- I think editing /etc/apt/sources.list (or is it sources.conf...I
forget) and uncommenting "universe" -- you'll get the whole debian
repository full of PPC stuff.  There is a lot of stuff there.

I'm not sure if "universe" is the entire debian collection, but it's
pretty substantial regardless.

Rather than editing /etc/apt/sources.list by hand, you can take the user-friendly route:

start Synaptic:

    System -> Administration -> Synaptic Package Manger

in Synaptic, select the Repository configuration:

   Settings -> Repositories

Click on the "Add" button and select the various components.

-Eric