[K12OSN] IBM Netvista 8364 EUS Sound config

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right
direction to getting sound to work on these IBM thin
clients. They are model # Netvista 8364 EUS and they
have an onboard crystal 423x chip. I am using K12LTSP
4.2 (stock Install) and have not had much luck
searching the archives or Google so far.

Thanks in advance
CJ

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail