[K12OSN] yum installs

Hi,

Is there a way to get a list of all the packages that are available via yum? Y'know, so you know exactly what to type to get the package you want? I never know whether it's 'yum install apache' or 'yum install httpd'. That's just an example, I don't need to install apache, but I'm wondering what the list is?

Thanks,

ck