Re: [K12OSN] RE: Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration

On Tue, 17 May 2005, Shawn Powers wrote:

I figure a listserv for teachers with a searchable archive would be needed, and hopefully many of us would subscribe (keeping the topics curricular rather than technical). I might officially ask for some subdomain-love from the k12ltsp.org owner -- but only if the end product merits the name. ;)

Paul Nelson is the owner of k12ltsp.org. I manage the authoritative DNS.

Some subdomain-love should not be too difficult to arrange ;-)

-Eric