[K12OSN] Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration

Paul Nelson pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Wed May 18 03:18:32 UTC 2005

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:42:48 -0400 From: Shawn Powers
<spowers at inlandlakes.org>
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration
To: "Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com>

 >> There is no shift away from RedHat.

 >Awesome.  Who do I contact to start a teacher list on the redhat server?
 > Was there one created?

 >(After a budget meeting today, I have a particular bug up my arse to
 >make this happen...)

 >Thanks for any pointers to the right person to contact,
 >-Shawn the determined

Hello Shawn,

I manage the K12OSN list. I'll get us another one for FOSS based
curriculum. In the past we've talked about valuing the teachers on this
list and not removing them from the tech folks. I still think that's a
good goal but I also see the need for curriculum focused discussions.
Let's see what happens.

;-) Paul