Re: [K12OSN] Professional Development and Teacher Collaboration

Paul Nelson wrote:
In the past we've talked about valuing the teachers on this list and not removing them from the tech folks. I still think that's a good goal but I also see the need for curriculum focused discussions. Let's see what happens.

I am hoping for a TON of crossover. :)

Thank you, Paul, for your willingness to set this up.

-Shawn

(We might also want to consider some sort of "k12osn-newbie" list eventually. I got an email from someone that is the "tech" but overwhelmed with the list's geek factor. :) We aren't unfriendly, but we tend to talk about confusing things often. I don't know the answer, but we should consider those newbie folks that have legitimate questions, but are afraid to ask)

-- Shawn Powers Technology Director Inland Lakes Schools PHN: 231-238-6868 x9174 FAX: 509-356-7024 spowers inlandlakes org http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org