[K12OSN] can I get some info on Thin Clients/ Diskless Workstations

Howdy,

I was working on some documentation on the workshop we are doing for kids in a few weeks and got to wondering about what I can say to them about Thin Clients and Diskless Workstations. The lab will include some computers that are Diskless Workstations. The rest of the computers will (mostly) be XP laptops (mostly) and some computers with Linux installed.

Do I have any thin clients?

What is the difference between a thin client and a diskless workstation?

sigh... so many questions - a few weeks left

Thanks,

Gary