Re: [K12OSN] can I get some info on Thin Clients/ Diskless Workstations

Gavin Chester wrote:
"chubby" client when you use it to log onto a LTSP environment.

Yay! My coined term stuck. I actually made that up describing a PowerPC computer that ran X locally and queried the LTSP server. A "thick" client generally refers to a computer running the os locally.

"chubby" client still makes me laugh...

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers