[K12OSN] Teacher Site

Ok, I have a very new (ie, content lacking) site up. I am contacting some of my teachers about getting involved, and encourage everyone here that is interested to participate.

If Paul desires the site to have K12LTSP.org affiliation, that can happen -- but the existing site name will still be valid as well.

http://linux.inlandlakes.org

The listserv is not active yet, but there is a discussion forum for those wishing to actively participate in the future of the site.

Thanks,
-Shawn

-- Shawn Powers Technology Director Inland Lakes Schools PHN: 231-238-6868 x9174 FAX: 509-356-7024 spowers inlandlakes org http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org