Re: [K12OSN] Teacher Site

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
I had trouble logging in with the link contained in the right hand pane
after signing up for an account.  The left hand login window worked
fine.  You may just want to verify that this works.  The link just timed
out for me.

Hmm... I just created another user, and didn't have a problem with any login links I found... If someone can verify a problem, I'll see what is wrong. Hopefully it was just a fluke. (I just used a stock install of geeklog, I claim no ownership of the prettiness of the site. :)

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director