[K12OSN] exclude file for rsync backups

Does anybody have an exlude file that they'd care to
share with me?  I'm looking to do backups via rsync
and I don't want to back up junk like web browser
cache, deleted emails, etc.

I've been browsing all the hidden files in my home
directory to find the useless stuff, but if somebody
has already done that work I'd appreciate hearing
about it.

-Rob

Yahoo! Mail