[K12OSN] New install (cc'd from offlist)

Bill Bardon bill at computassist.com
Wed May 18 17:45:16 UTC 2005

On Wednesday, May 18 Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> Does that really say that you can't use the Clipart, or does it say
> you cannot use any Microsoft Product to access/use the clipart without
> a license?

IANAL, so I'm just quoting what's in their EULA.  To see the whole thing
in context, go to the clipart site, select an image, click the Download
link above the images, and the next thing you will see is the entire
EULA.

To me, it seems to say that you can't use the images unless you have a
license for Office, et. al.

--
Bill Bardon
COMPUTASSIST