Re: [K12OSN] Upgrade to Hyperthreading

Just make sure to use an -smp kernel, the rest is pretty much just magic. :)

-Shawn

On May 18, 2005, at 9:47 PM, Genfil Villahermosa wrote:

We be upgrading our LTSP server from P4 2Ghz to P4 3Ghz with hyperthearding.
Any tips there soI can maximized the preformance of LTSP server using
hyperthreading.
Do I recompile the kernel or add parameters to the kernel or etc..?
--
please visit http://www.dekititirsiasiradas.org