Re: [K12OSN] exclude file for rsync backups

If you are using squid, you may want to change the browser's global setting so that they don't use any cache at all. That way all the caching is in the squid folder and it is easy to exclude.
I think there is a mozilla/firefox global setting you can change, but I don't remember what it is (off the top of my head).