Re: [K12OSN] yum installs

Hmmm.  Thinking this sounded like a good idea, I tried 'yum list all', but all I got was

Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: Fedora Linux / stable for Red Hat Linux 8.0 (i386)
Getting headers from: K12LTSP for Red Hat Linux 8.0 (i386)
Getting headers from: Macromedia Flash Player for Red Hat Linux 8.0
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 8.0 (i386)
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 8.0 (i386) updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
getting /var/cache/yum/fedora-stable/headers/putty-0-0.57-0.fdr.1.rh80.i386.hdr
Looking in Available Packages:
Name                                     Arch       Version

Looking in Installed Packages:
Name                                     Arch       Version

Anyone have any suggestions on why I'm not seeing anything? Oddly, I don't recall having any trouble explicitly installing a given package, but it's been a while.

Petre