[K12OSN] DHCP Questions - Putting a Windows client in FC3 lab

Ken Grant kmgrant at actaccess.net
Thu May 19 20:59:05 UTC 2005

Is the Windows client pulling an IP address?

If you run ipconfig /all you should get your IP address and gateway
information.

You can set both Firefox and IE to automatically detect proxy
settitngs.  This may be a good idea just in case your proxy server is
using a port other that 8080.  In Firefox go to Tool > Options and click
on the "Connection Settings" button.  In IE go to Tool > Options and
select Lan.

HTH,
Ken