Re: [K12OSN] Installations in Tucson, AZ?

Hi Rita:

I'm in Wyoming, a fair bit away from you, but would gladly help you in any way I can.

Ken
ken hncswy org

Rita Gibson wrote:

I have been contacted by someone interested in k12ltsp and am wondering if there is anyone on this list that is in Arizona, or more precisely Tucson, AZ, that might be able to assist this school if they are interested in implementing a Linux based network?

Thanks,

Rita Gibson
RMSEL