[K12OSN] No luck with ssh key storing for users

Hello, Everyone
please let me know which public key i need to copy in which directory??
I have generated the keys as per the documents and local apps are
working perfectly.
Only thing is i have to enter password everytime.

Which public key i need to copy in which file?
please let me know the file names also.

thanks Sudev for help

Regards
K.dinesh
In a World Without Fences Who Needs GATES ?
This message and any attached files will have been checked with virus
detection software before transmission.  However, recipients must carry
out their own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Company
accepts no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by
software viruses.