RE: [K12OSN] Re: Help me fight FUD

This reminds me:  you need training.  There's nothing
worse than somebody telling you that you can't use the
old tools that you're used to, and that you must use
this new set of tools, but you must teach yourself how
to use them.  You should set up a training session for
all the faculty and tell them that by the end of the
session, they will have (with your help) converted all
their old powerpoint presentations to Star Office.

-Rob