Re: [ok-mail] [K12OSN] Help me fight FUD

> Some of these teachers have dozens of PowerPoint
> presentations they've been using for years and the
> thought of having to
> edit and reformat them all to account for the lack
> of Feature X in
> > OpenOffice is daunting.  They'd rather hang on to
> the aging copy of MS
> > Office 97 they know, than face the future of a
> modern office suite they
> > don't know.

Hi John !

I think to eliminate all Windows tools is a wrong way.
I use Windows 2003 server and my clients can connect
by using rDesktop. Some app. like New Century Edu.
work only in Windows (they need MS Word, VB etc.).
So if it sounds good and you need more help you I can
share.

Vlad Rachinsky.
GJUHS District, Sacramento, CA
(916) 286-5135