[K12OSN] Symbiont Workstation Manager

I installed the Symbiont Workstation Manager to give it a try. I am
experiencing some problems since the install. When I uninstalled the
Symbiont software none of my terminals will boot.

Has anyone successfully removed this software? Can I run ltspadmin to
reconfigure the ltsp package?

For now I have re-installed the Symbiont software, but I would like to get
things back to what they were before installing it.

Thanks

Steve
Sierra Computer Services