Re: [K12OSN] Linux and Active Directory

As there seem to be regular requests of "Could someone post their config files for such and such", perhaps there should be a specific section on the wiki for sample config files. I'd put it near the top, perhaps under Software, just to make it easy to find. What do people think?

Petre

cliebow downeast net wrote:
how bout i put em up on wiki.ltsp.org under linux/windows
inyegration..chuck..> Thanks everyone

Chuck is you don't mind I'd love to have a copy of your configs.

David Dees
Network Manager
Suwannee County Schools
702 2nd Street NW