Re: [K12OSN] qemu emulator

Monday, May 23, 2005 at 7:14 AM +0000 wrote:
>I just read about this and thought others on the list
>might be interested.
>
>http://fedoranews.org/blog/?p=691
>
>If anybody tries it out, please post your
>successes/failures to the list.
>
>-Rob

This looks very cool...I'm curious as to whether or not it can run
multi-user in an LTSP environment and if so...how hard is it on the CPU
(s) of the server.   Is this a possible way to run more Windows-only apps
on a LINUX SERVER (observing licensing issues of course....for any M$
lurkers)  ;-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School