Re: [K12OSN] Re: OSX Help

Right, the table didn't survive the PDF-to-wiki copy-&-paste conversion. I just fixed it. Does it look okay now?

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/

Jim, is your copy different than Mark's notes (which came from your docs, if I'm following the thread correctly)?

Thanks for the link.  Like Mark posted those were instructions I wrote.
I page through the wiki post and it all looks good except Section 3
where there was originally a table.  Will the phpwiki engine not let you
post a table?  If not it may be better to include each row entry on a
new line, possibly less confusing.

Thanks again for putting this on the wiki.