[K12OSN] Symbiont Workstation Manager

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Mon May 23 14:55:40 UTC 2005

Steve-

The SWM makes many backups of originals in case you need to go back to
what you had.

When you install the SWM, make sure you take the time to set it up, by
checking My Subnets, My Workstations, etc.

If you had to do anything special to your terminals to get them to boot,
such as specify an XSERVER entry or option-129, etc, go to My Profiles,
create a new profile, and apply the profile to those terminals in My
Workstations.

Hope that helps,

-Gideon