[K12OSN] Server Recommendation

A small private elementary school has asked me to recommend a server for
there Lab. They have 30 Windows 2000 workstations and 2 laser jet printers
(color, Black and White) I recommended they use Fedora Core 3 (K12LTSP) and
showed them the benefits of this powerful OS. Now they need a computer to
run it- They get special pricing through Dell.

Any recommendations on a Dell System?

-mark