[K12OSN] Need help

At the risk of committing a listserv faux pas, I wanted to make our K12 LTSP brethren aware of a monitored forum that might be valuable to you.  No, you won't be spammed or called by a salesperson.  We recently started this for our terminal services customers, and we're happy to help, within reason, those of you who find yourselves up against the wall.  (we've done quite a bit of integration and app compatibility work)

http://www.safedesksolutions.com/forum/

Cheers,
Curt Craig