Re: [K12OSN] Linux and Active Directory

Here is a link to an article i found that decribes a single sign on for LTSP clinets to a w2k3 DC.  This article does not address any network shares but does setup for logging into a LTSP client with a w2k3 doamin user account.

http://www.redmondmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=858

Hope it jelps