[K12OSN] belay my last - yum update not working at all

Hi Folks,

Both my k12ltsp servers, 4.1 and 4.2 are not managing to finish a yum update. One is giving a GPG key error for a specific package and the other can't satisfy dependencies. Rather than post the error messages, I'm wondering if someone can detail (or point to) a good procedure for troubleshooting yum issues like these. My 4.1 server has 590+ megabytes of updates it needs to download! I guess it was choking in the background and I never noticed.

Thanks a lot,

ck